1 Framework for all your Web Development and Mobile Application Development that’s intuitive and Easy-to-use!
ASP.NET is a technology for building powerful, dynamic Web applications and is part of the .NET Framework. .NET is language independent, which means you can use any .NET supported language to make .NET application
ASP.NET itself is a basic implementation of the .NET Framework over the Internet services and the websites. You can create as much projects as you want, and run on the same server. Almost all of the major companies are running on ASP.NET because it lets you gain control of it yourself.
If you’re having a small business, you can always still use the Web Pages, to develop it. ASP.NET allows you to use MVC framework model in which you develop a web application, and ASP.NET lets you totally change the way the application is controlled and used. You can edit Models, Controllers and Views to change the content of the application; you can set your own variables and so on.
ASP.NET has a great way of implementing security for each individual and each website.
Amazon.com, eBay.com, and many other popular web sites use ASP.NET as the framework for their site; without ASP.NET it would not be possible.
Important advantages ASP.NET offers over other Web development models:
- ASP.NET drastically reduces the amount of code required to build large applications.
- With built-in Windows authentication and per-application configuration, your applications are safe and secured.
- It provides better performance by taking advantage of early binding, just-in-time compilation, native optimization, and caching services right out of the box.
- Provides simplicity as ASP.NET makes it easy to perform common tasks, from simple form submission and client authentication to deployment and site configuration.
- The source code and HTML are together therefore ASP.NET pages are easy to maintain and write. Also the source code is executed on the server. This provides a lot of power and flexibility to the web pages.
- All the processes are closely monitored and managed by the ASP.NET runtime, so that if process is dead, a new process can be created in its place, which helps keep your application constantly available to handle requests.
- It is purely server-side technology so, ASP.NET code executes on the server before it is sent to the browser.
- Being language-independent, it allows you to choose the language that best applies to your application or partition your application across many languages.
- ASP.NET makes for easy deployment. There is no need to register components because the configuration information is built-in.
- The Web server continuously monitors the pages, components and applications running on it. If it notices any memory leaks, infinite loops, other illegal activities, it immediately destroys those activities and restarts itself.
- Easily works with ADO.NET using data-binding and page formatting features. It is an application which runs faster and counters large volumes of users without having performance problems
In short ASP.NET, the next generation version of Microsoft’s ASP, is a programming framework used to create enterprise-class web sites, web applications, and technologies. ASP.NET developed applications are accessible on a global basis leading to efficient information management. Whether you are building a small business web site or a large corporate web application distributed across multiple networks, ASP.NET will provide you all the features you could possibly need…and at an affordable cost.