So you want to send paid traffic to your website? That’s great! Given the amount of digital noise online today, expanding your digital marketing campaigns by putting your message directly in front of your target audience with paid ads is a powerful technique, and you’ll find that Google AdWords makes it easy to get up and running with this approach.
What is AdWords?
Google AdWords is Google’s advertising system in which advertisers bid on certain keywords in order for their clickable ads to appear in Google’s search results. Since advertisers have to pay for these clicks, this is how Google makes money from search.
Does AdWords Work?
Depending on the competitiveness of the keywords you’re bidding for and the relevancy of that keyword to real conversions for your company, AdWords may or may not work for your business. For the most part, we’ve found that Google AdWords is extremely effective for many kinds of businesses, as long as they don’t waste their money on the wrong keywords, or write weak, low CTR ads.
What is Google Quality Score?
This is a metric Google uses to determine how relevant and useful your ad is to the user, based primarily on your ad’s CTR, keyword relevance, and the quality of your landing page. The higher your Quality Score, the better: high Quality Score keywords will save you money and earn you better ad rankings.
Online marketing and Google AdWords – the two go hand in hand.
When a prospective customer is looking for a product, service, promotion, or anything from anywhere in the world, they’re likely going to search for it on Google. That customer is looking for you, and Adwords gets you found.
For a small business, Google AdWords can be a hugely successful method of driving traffic, marketing your product and ultimately getting increased sales.
· Google Adwords Enables you to Reach Your Customer When They Want Your Stuff, No Matter What???
· Google Adwords Enables you to Reach Your Local Customer, Reliably.
· Google Adwords Enables you to Show your Location to Searchers.
· Google Adwords Enables you to Show Your Contact Information.
· Google Adwords Enables you to Allows you to Target Highly Specific Searches.
· Google Adwords Enables you to Follow Your Customer with Retargeting.
· Google Adwords Enables you to Reach Your Mobile Customer Where They Are???
· Google Adwords Enables you to Choose, and Optimize, Where your Ad is Seen???
· Google Adwords Enables you to Get Measured Results.
· Google Adwords Enables you to Control Your Own Budget.
· Google Adwords Enables you to Continuously Improve Your Results.
Google Adwords is consistently seen as one of the best ways to reach your prospective customer, drive traffic to your business, and ultimately increase sales.